By Pauline Lowrie,Mark Smith
Develop scholars' experimental, analytical and overview abilities with modern and topical biology examples, useful review assistance and differentiated finish of subject questions, with this AQA 12 months 1 pupil booklet (includes AS-level)
- offers aid for all 12 required practicals with lots of actions and information research guidance
- Develops knowing with attractive and modern examples to aid scholars follow their wisdom, examine facts and evaluation findings
- supplies distinct assistance and examples of approach with a committed 'Maths in Biology' bankruptcy and mathematical help all through to consolidate learning
- deals typical possibilities to check figuring out with attempt your self Questions, Differentiated finish of subject Questions and Stretch and problem Questions
- helps examination coaching with synoptic questions, revision information and skills
- Develops knowing with unfastened on-line entry to check your self solutions, a longer thesaurus, studying results and subject Summaries.
Read Online or Download AQA A Level Biology Student Book 1 (AQA A level Science) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction science & nature books
Born in China in 1912, Chien-shiung Wu got here to the us to check physics on the college of California at Berkeley. A meticulous researcher, she joined her former professor, Dr. Oppenheimer, at the ny venture to discover how one can produce radioactive uranium for the atomic bomb and increase radioactive detectors.
In 'Electricity and Magnetism', readers will know about the several techniques of electrical energy, magnetism, and electromagnetism, in addition to how electrical currents and circuits, electrical cars, and electrical turbines have replaced our international forever.
This publication is a complete source for scholars learning nationwide four Physics which adheres heavily to the SQA syllabus. each one element of the publication fits a compulsory unit of the syllabus, and every bankruptcy corresponds to a key region. as well as the middle textual content, the e-book features a number of targeted features:· actions to consolidate studying· labored examples to illustrate key strategies· In-text inquiries to try out wisdom and realizing· End-of-chapter questions for homework and evaluate· Summaries of key proof and ideas· designated part at the further worth Unit· solution part behind the ebook
Support your scholars improve enquiring minds as they examine the geographical wisdom and abilities they wish during the enquiries of the recent OCR B specification which come with and up to date case reviews, a variety of actions and exam-style questions built to help and stretch scholars of all talents.
Additional resources for AQA A Level Biology Student Book 1 (AQA A level Science)
AQA A Level Biology Student Book 1 (AQA A level Science) by Pauline Lowrie,Mark Smith